- SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document contains the terms and conditions for the use of the e-commerce platform – flowerinatesttube.com.
By placing an order through the flowerinatesttube.com platform, you declare that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of sale of the products offered by us – Flowers in a tube, hereinafter referred to as “Product” or “Products”.
- TRADER DETAILS
The activity is carried out by TUBE PLANT LTD with manager Petar Neftelimov, a company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC: 206698656, with registered office and management address. registered office and registered address. registered office and registered address: 14, Sofia.
E-mail address for correspondence – firstname.lastname@example.org
- DEFINITIONS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TUBE PLANT or Supplier shall mean TUBE PLANT LTD, a company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC: 206698656 , with its registered office and registered address at. TUBE TUBE, with registered office and address of registered office at. 14 Krastyu Sarafov Str.
- Buyer and/or Customer means an individual 16 years of age or older who has entered into a distance contract for the purchase of a Product through the flowerinatesttube.com e-shop and who has the capacity of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
- E-shop means the domain flowerinatesttube.com and its subdomains.
- Account means a section of the Online Shop, formed by an email address/username and password, which allows the Customer to place an order and which contains information, including personal data about the Customer and the history of some of his actions in the Online Shop (orders, delivery details, payment methods, etc.).
- Order means an electronic document, constituting a form of communication between the Online Shop and the Customer, through which the Customer declares to TUBE PLANT its desire to purchase a Product offered by the Supplier.
- Contract means the contract concluded remotely between TUBE PLANT and the Buyer for the purchase and sale of a Product through the Online Shop, of which these General Terms and Conditions of Order and Delivery form an integral part.
- These Terms and Conditions of TUBE PLANT are binding for all Customers of the Online Shop and all users of the Website as of their acceptance.
- Any use of the Online Shop means that you have (a) carefully read the terms and conditions of use and (b) agreed to abide by them unconditionally.
- The Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by TUBE PLANT at any time by updating them. Such changes shall take effect immediately upon their publication on the Online Shop and shall be binding on all Customers.
- TUBE PLANT shall be entitled to make changes to the terms and conditions of use of the Online Shop at any time at its sole discretion or if they are imposed by an enacted statute.
- In any case of change of the General Terms and Conditions, TUBE PLANT will inform its Customers by publishing the changes in the Online Shop. Customers and users of the Website have a duty to check the Electronic Shop for any changes to the General Terms and Conditions whenever using the Electronic Shop.
4.6 The Customer and TUBE PLANT agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of the Purchase and Sale Agreement may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Article 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
- ORDERING AND CONTRACT CONCLUSION
- The Customer places an order for a Product through the Online Shop, which order is registered by the Customer through the Account created by the Customer.
- When registering the Account or the Order, the Customer undertakes to provide correct and up- to-date data and to update them promptly in case of change.
5.3. By submitting the order, the Customer confirms that he/she is aware that by submitting the order he/she is bound to pay for and receive the selected Product, in accordance with the price indicated in the Online Shop, as well as the transport costs for its delivery to the address requested by the Customer or the office of a courier company.
- After the order has been placed, TUBE PLANT sends a notification electronically confirming the registration of the order and the commitment for its execution. From this point, the Contract between the Customer and TUBE PLANT is deemed to have been concluded.
- By submitting the Order, the Customer authorises TUBE PLANT to contact the Customer by telephone, email or at the address provided by the Customer where necessary in connection with the Order or the Contract.
- All prices of the Products offered in the TUBE PLANT e-shop are final, quoted in euros, inclusive of VAT and any other taxes or charges required by law.
- Delivery is not included in the prices of the Products as advertised on the Online Shop.
- We work with several courier companies, and delivery of a Product shall be paid for separately by the Customer upon receipt of the goods, in accordance with the courier company’s price list.
- If you wish to receive your products by any other type of postal service at your own expense and risk, you may contact us at email@example.com , to clarify the details of the dispatch.
- You may pay for your order using one of the payment methods set out below:
- Cashless, via a virtual POS terminal, whereby the Customer deposits an amount equal to the value of the Product ordered according to the confirmed order via a virtual POS terminal and only after the deposit transaction has been confirmed, TUBE PLANT executes the delivery of the Product ordered.
TUBE PLANT shall not be liable for any costs in connection with fees, commissions or other additional payments made by the Buyer or his/her bank in connection with the transaction itself, as well as in the case of currency exchange applied by the bank issuing the customer’s card in cases where the currency is other than EURO. Payment by card to TUBE PLANT is accepted as an international payment by the banks in Bulgaria and according to their rules for handling cards and card payments for this type of transaction some banks charge additional fees. The costs associated with such payments are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Therefore, TUBE PLANT recommends its customers to check with their bank for any additional fees that may be charged for online payments or those made through a bank for the Products offered by TUBE PLANT.
- By bank transfer to the bank account indicated below:
TUBE PLANT LTD
Bank: “Paysera LT”, UAB
In euro: LT723500010016634819
- By cash on delivery, upon receipt of the requested Product(s). The Buyer is obliged to pay the value of the order placed, at the time of receipt of the requested Product(s) by an courier or at the office of the courier company. The courier company shall issue a system voucher from IACUTD for the payment made, in the name of the Buyer.
- Delivery of the Products ordered from the Online Shop shall be made to the address specified by the Customer when placing the order, on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, Romania and Greece, or to the office of the courier company.
- The delivery time is between 3-5 working days.
- The delivery period is counted from the day following the day of payment of the order amount, according to the terms of Article 7.1 If the order is placed on a weekend (Saturday and Sunday) or on a public holiday, the period is counted from the next official working day.
- DELIVERY OF SHIPMENTS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All shipments are delivered to the customer via the courier company with which TUBE PLANT has a contract. The customer is obliged to receive the goods according to the delivery method stated in the order.
- TUBE PLANT shall not be liable for inaccurate performance of the Contract if the Customer has incorrectly stated the delivery address or if the Customer is not found on the agreed delivery day and time. In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery lead time at the address provided by the Customer and/or access to the delivery address is not provided, TUBE PLANT shall be released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered and the Customer shall forfeit its rights under its order for delivery of the goods. Any additional costs of redelivery of Product shall be borne by the Customer and shall not be included in the price of the paid order.
- Upon delivery, the Products shall be carefully examined by the Customer and/or its authorised representative. In the event of any external visible defects being found on examination – any bumps, scratches, breakages to the Product and other damage found on delivery, the Customer should sign a damage report in the presence of the courier immediately and instruct the courier to contact us to arrange the method of compensation.
- Upon acceptance of the shipment by the Customer without remarks, any and all claims for external visible defects are unfounded and as such should not be satisfied. In the event that a damage report is not prepared and signed in the presence of the courier upon receipt of the shipment and/or an associate from TUBE PLANT is not immediately notified by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, the Customer shall forfeit its right to have the identified external visible defects brought into conformity with the purchase contract.
- CLAIMS AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Due to the nature of the Products offered by TUBE PLANT – live flowers, which are likely to deteriorate rapidly in quality, the only way to make a claim is at the time of receipt of the order – at the option of examination by the courier, in person by the Customer. Only then, and no later than this point, can you make a claim by requesting the courier to contact us to arrange the method of compensation.
- If we have misplaced your order or a Product is received with a defect, the replacement will be at our expense.
- After receipt of the Product, it is your responsibility to take the necessary care and create the necessary conditions for your flower to develop, grow and live.
- Detailed instructions for growing your Flower in a test tube, once received from the courier, are set out on this page – https://flowerinatesttube.com/instructions-for-unconditional-care/
- The provisions of Art. 50 – 56 of the Consumer Protection Act on the consumer’s right of withdrawal from the distance contract do not apply to orders placed through the Online Store, insofar as the Products offered are live flowers and fall within the scope of the exceptions provided for in the provision of Art. 57(1)(4) of the Consumer Protection Act.
- If your case does not fall within the above hypotheses and you nevertheless believe that the Product you have received is not as expected, please write to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to compensate you.
- If you believe that we have infringed your rights, you have the right to complain to the Consumer Protection Commission.
Address: 1000 gr. Sofia, Slaveykov Square №4A, floors 3, 4 and 6, tel.: 02 / 980 25 24, fax: 02 / 988 42 18, hotline: 0700 111 22, website: www.kzp.bg
Please read the full contents of the Right of Cancellation Policy.
Cookies are small files of information that are stored on your internet browser or hard drive when you visit a website. Cookies allow us to improve the site so that it contains the most useful information for you. You can set your internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete any cookies already saved. If you wish to take advantage of these features you should use your internet browser settings.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 11.11.2021.